As with any business tools, users of this website should assume that the products presented here will directly reflect the level and manner in which they are used. No warranty or predictions of your success or failure can be predicted because of this, and is not intended to be implied or guaranteed by OrbitDesk.com in any way.
Users of this site should rely on their own experience, personal research, and due diligence when evaluating the content of this or any other website.
OrbitDesk.com is a commercial website in that it exists to provide services, materials, resources, tools and support to our membership that are engaged in conducting business. OrbitDesk.com shall generate revenue through sales of it’s own memberships, products and products or advertising of other third party vendors.
This website may offer from time to time paid subscription memberships and services. In such cases where a refund of these subscriptions is sought, only the current month’s services in the case of cancelled monthly subscriptions may or may not be refunded. Cancellation information will be available at various locations or can be requested by contacting OrbitDesk Support.
Notice: OrbitDesk.com does NOT tolerate cheaters.
- If you sign up to this membership and cancel your subscription during the first 60 days, you risk being placed on an “organization wide Ban List” and may be barred from further business with OrbitDesk.com, it’s vendors and suppliers, and other businesses of Unselfish Marketers Ltd for up to 180 days or more.
- To avoid being “Banned” you may open a Support Ticket first and provide a valid reason.
- Affiliates caught “selling the membership to themselves” risk being terminated with or without notice and unpaid commissions considered forfeit.
Beyond subscriptions above, refunds and cancellations will be determined by the vendor’s individual policies and should be sought those vendors and not OrbitDesk.com.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. OrbitDesk.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, OrbitDesk.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or other matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
OrbitDesk.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge or paid memberships, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if OrbitDesk.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit OrbitDesk.com‘s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by OrbitDesk.com‘s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of OrbitDesk.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for OrbitDesk.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a corporation entity, OrbitDesk.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against OrbitDesk.com‘s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect OrbitDesk.com‘s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as OrbitDesk.com.
Prohibited uses of OrbitDesk HelpDesk and Support Systems includes all legally prohibited classes of trade, materials, products, and categories. OrbitDesk Systems shall not be used in any manner related to or in the facilitation of or solicitation of activities prohibited by local, state, federal, or international law. Accounts found in violation of this provision are subject to immediate cancellation, with or without refund.
Example prohibited uses include but are not limited to:
- sale or distribution of narcotics or prohibited products.
- solicitation or commercial interaction with children under 13 years of age.
- “black market” or “dark web” activities.
- illegal firearms distribution (does not intend to exclude “licensed dealers” or distributors).
- illegal cross-border transactions or activity.
- other items that may be explicitly added from time to time by OrbitDesk.com policies.
In the event that the above activities or similar are engaged in without OrbitDesk.com knowledge, the customer or their contacts will be subject to liabilities for all current and future damages incurred by OrbitDesk, including legal fees and monetary damages for brand reputation or loss of business, current and future.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.